.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

An Every Day Occurrence

As for me, I delight In the everyday Way, Among mist-wrapped vines And rocky caves. Here in the wilderness I am completely free, With my friends, The white clouds, Idling forever. There are roads, But they do not reach the world; Since I am mindless, Who can rouse my thoughts? On a bed of stone I sit, Alone in the night, While the round moon Climbs up Cold Mountain. - Han shan ( 8th century)

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Calendar

I just finished inputting all my commitments into the third quarter calendar and printed it out. I knew things were hectic but I never realized just how much.

September flew by me and mid-October is here like a flash. The next two weeks and weekends are packed to the gills with social obligation after another. I'm so glad I like all the people involved.

And November/December are slated to be twice as busy. I already feel on the verge of drain but keeping it in check.

My friend just sent me a message saying how great it was to see me twice in a month and how it must be Christmas because she felt like she'd gotten a gift. Yikes!

Life is good. I just need to find a way to stop and enjoy it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home